Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Special Education Support

    If your child has an IEP and needs more support...

    • Encourage your child to reach out to their IEP Case Manager
    • Contact your child's IEP Case Manager
    • Email Anna Cortese


    Additional Links

    SPS Special Education 

    • Referral and Evaluation
    • Services and Accommodations
    • IEP (individualized Education Program)
    • Transition and Adult Services (ages 16-21)
    • Family Involvement and Resources
    • Department Information