How to register for courses video
Registration for incoming 9th graders will take place in April 2022.
In the meantime, please consult the Registration Handbook and watch the registration video above. This will help you prepare for 9th grade registration.
Course Registration Schedule
FHS scholars will start the registration process in advisories February 2022.
Scholars will complete an option sheet and register online through the Source. You may use any device that can access the Source to register. The schedule will be as follows:
- February xx: Online registration will open for current 9th, 10th and 11th graders
- February xx: Online registration will close
All registration information is available in Schoology in the BRIGHT “Registration for 2022-2023 School Year at FHS!” folder on the Student Resources page.
All FHS scholars should complete a graduation checklist as part of the registration process. If you have questions about the registration process or your specific graduation trajectory, please contact your school counselor.
- Registration Handbook
- Franklin Graduation Requirements – see handbook
- Course Registration Sheet – class of 2023
- Course Registration Sheet – class of 2024
- Course Registration Sheet – class of 2025
- Course Registration Sheet – class of 2026
- Course Registration Sheet – Multilingual Option Sheet
**The course registration sheets for CURRENT grades, can be replaced with those the counselors sent.
What is the Source?
The Source displays attendance, assessment scores and secondary student assignment grades. Elementary grades are not displayed on the Source at this time. SchoolPay, Schoology Access Codes and other family resources are also found on the Source.
Who can get a Source account?
- Parents and guardians of students actively enrolled in SPS may set up a Source account.
- Students actively enrolled in SPS will receive a username and password at school. Students will log onto the Source with their student account. If your student did not receive their student account, please have them see their school librarian or teacher.