Franklin High School

High School


Franklin Counseling Office

Counseling Forms

Request a Transcript

If you graduated over 2 years ago and need to request a transcript, you can submit student records request online.

PE Waiver

PE Waiver Form

The PE waiver form must be completed and turned in to the student’s counselor during the semester for which she/he is asking for a waiver with the exception of requests dues to full academic load.

Full academic load requests are turned in at the beginning of the junior year when a student can verify that she/he has no capacity in her/his to complete the full PE requirement. Late waivers will not be accepted unless approved by the principal. An individual PE waiver form must be submitted for each request of 0.5 credit.

Scholarship Opportunities

Check back here for more information!